Coursework brief

Brief: Create a front page, contents and double page spread of a new music magazine. All images and text used must be original, produced by the candidate, minimum of FOUR images per candidate.

Thursday 18 February 2010

My Questionnaire


This is my questionnaire; I gave it out to people between the ages of 14 and 20. My questionnaire included 10 questions with most of the questions being closed questions so that I could transfer the data into a graph/chart and it would be quicker for my target audience to fill in. The questionnaire allowed me to get a greater understanding of peoples tastes and what the enjoy most about magazines. The results from my magazine will aid me in what features I will include in my magazine and what features will be included to allow my magazine to be both unique and appealing to the younger generation.

No comments:

Post a Comment