Coursework brief

Brief: Create a front page, contents and double page spread of a new music magazine. All images and text used must be original, produced by the candidate, minimum of FOUR images per candidate.

Thursday 18 February 2010

First draft of my magazine cover


This is the first draft of my magazine cover I have chosen a name for my magazine but as I go along I may decide to change the name. The name I have chosen is 'Sreet Ent'. I have chosen this name as I feel that the name fits in with the genre of my magazine. As you can see my first draft has the typical conventions of a music magazine, for example it includes a barcode, date of issue, issue number and a large area for a main image. This first draft look quite plain as I aim to produce more drafts and develop a lot more ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment