Coursework brief

Brief: Create a front page, contents and double page spread of a new music magazine. All images and text used must be original, produced by the candidate, minimum of FOUR images per candidate.

Wednesday 3 March 2010

1ST DRAFT MAGAZINE COVER 03/03/10

This is the first draft of my front cover of my magazine . I decided to stick with the colour scheme of blue and grey after trying out a variety of different colour schemes. this is only the 1st draft so i think i need to make a lot of changes in terms of making my magazine look professional and making the text stand out. In my final draft i will also smoothing the face of the main image as way of image manipulation. As part of the image manipulation i changed the colour of his clothing and hat from black to a navy blue as this was my colour scheme. So far i think a lot of development needs to be made this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment